
we made gingerbread houses with Ramsey and Shaunie the other night. we had a lot of fun!! beau was by far the most into it! he was going to town! every one's turned out awesome!

the next day we all took a drive up to kolob. it was so pretty! muddy, but pretty! we saw tons of deer, including a HUGE buck that ran like 2 feet in front of the truck! (luckily we were stopped!)
these were taken right after we went to the temple with my cousin megan. i was just taking pictures for fun. but they turned out cute!

i didnt get a lot of pictures on thanksgiving, just the ones from my mom's. that was a busy busy day! we slept over at my mom's the night before, and then woke up early for thanksgiving breakfast (which is pictured). then we ran over to my dad's and had thanksgiving lunch! then we hurried back to hurricane to see beau's family. we hung out at beau's moms and then went home for a few minutes, but that didnt last long! we went BACK to sandy's and ate dinner, and then went to the movie Four Christmases. it was kind of fitting considering our day! then right after the movie we went to beau's dad's! whew! and we will repeat on christmas!

we also went shooting that day! it was rainy and cold, but really fun!

5 comments:
I figured when I saw the Go Jazz that it was my brothers. Glad that you had a great Thanksgiving.
Hey... what are you doing on Saturday? Are you hanging out with your hubby? We were thinking of doing pictures. One of my friends got pictures done at the stake farm and they were so cute.. you should go look at her blog (Nick & Heidi) and see what you think. I would also still love to get some by the tractor thing if we could. Let me know what your plans are and we will schedule something. Love the scrapbook pages by the way.. very very cute.. talk to you soon :)
SOOO cute Stef! Wow, you're definitely PRO at digi scrappin'! I know you're missing Beau so bad right now! Sorry hun! You have a really great attitude about it tho...and you're right, it will give a big boost to your financial security! I know I'm not married or anything, but this little while you've been homesick for beau, is how I've felt for a year and a half for colby! haha! It's amazing though, cuz right about when you really can't take it anymore...somhow Heavenly Father always finds a way to comfort you! IN your case...THANK YOU DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING! haha! :) Love ya Stef, and thanks for the Temple Shout-out! It meant so much to have all of you guys there! I have THEEE BEST family in the world...HANDS DOWN! ;)
I'm so sorry that your having to be separated right now but just think of what your going to get in return!
So do you have a scrapbooking thing on your computer?? i have been looking for one for christmas and i cant really find what i want! but i love you top thing and these pages down here!! what is it that you have? It so cute and if it a computer program its excatly what i want for Christmas!!
Post a Comment