Monday, February 2, 2009

superbowl


the superbowl was pretty low key for us this year. no big party. we just came home from church, got in our pj's and watched the game with a bowl of popcorn and a bag of laffy taffy. this was probobly the first game that i acctually watched, and knew what was going on! i was sheering for the steelers. until that stupid Harrison guy started pounding on one of the cardinals! other than that, i thought it was a great game! and it was nice to have an excuse to lay on the couch and do nothing, except for my sweet husband who did laundry pretty much the whole time, i helped, but not that much! (blush) anyways.. what did you all think of the game... or did you even watch?

4 comments:

Hopie said...

I hate watching sports on TV in general. I feel like the commentators are speaking a language that I don't understand. As for the party? LOVE IT!!! We always have my family come over to watch the game....that, I'll do everyday!!!

n.davis said...

I actually watched it too. i mean, i usually just support the great commercials, which were not funny this year, and half time..(not good either). But this game was good. I went for the steelers, cause chris was for the cardinals.. Just some fun rivalry. good game good game...

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

What is wrong with you Steph? You aren't suppost to be a steeler fan. Hello you have family in AZ! J/K We were pretty bummed that the Cardinals didn't win, but they had the chance and it didn't happen. Oh well at least they went this year. Maybe next year :)

The Pin-Head Post said...

Ya, of course I remember you track buddy!!! We had some super good times :D Hurricane boys are definitely the best! How are you doing???

our anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

A Marriage Prayer

"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."