so... beau and i now have 7 count them, 1234567 scrapbooks!!! i am not even joking! 3 1/2 years, in 7 scrapbooks. the other day i got my pages back from costco, and i went to put them into the scrapbook we had, yep, they wouldnt fit. so i went to roberts and got a new one. granted, some are bigger, some are smaller, but really, i mean seven? i need a life! here are a few that i just had printed for your viewing pleasure.... not that you really care anyways.
what program do you have to do digi sracpbooking? I love to scrapbook but it gets expencive printing pictures.. buying paper.. and all the little nicknaks.. i have so meny things to scrapbook i just dont know how to do it. :(
Hi! My name is Rachel and Beau and I went to school together(saying it that way makes me feel old!) I saw your site through Whitney's, and I love your scrapbook pages! I want to start doing digital scrapbooking, but I just don't know where to start! What program do you use and how do you make them look so cute!? :) My email is luv2smile623@gmail.com if you have any tips:) Thanks!
"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."
5 comments:
I think your pages are adorable! And 7 is a great number! BIG, but awesome! LOL
Oh....I totally care! You are one creative girl!
Holy cow! That is awesome! I never scrapbooked even one page before I had my kids....Good for you!
what program do you have to do digi sracpbooking? I love to scrapbook but it gets expencive printing pictures.. buying paper.. and all the little nicknaks.. i have so meny things to scrapbook i just dont know how to do it. :(
Hi! My name is Rachel and Beau and I went to school together(saying it that way makes me feel old!) I saw your site through Whitney's, and I love your scrapbook pages! I want to start doing digital scrapbooking, but I just don't know where to start! What program do you use and how do you make them look so cute!? :) My email is luv2smile623@gmail.com if you have any tips:) Thanks!
Post a Comment