i am LOVING the second trimester of pregnancy! everything is so much fun, i keep saying that if i wasn't so anxious for him to get here i could stay in this stage forever! i can feel him kick a lot stronger and more often now, he kicks the best for his daddy though! i have a feeling he is going to be just like beau, which i love. its so sweet, when i am really missing beau and feeling bored and down, he will start to kick as if to say 'dont worry, i'll keep ya company!' this little boy has already turned our lives around and we haven't even met him yet! he is all we can talk about, all we can plan for, its so exciting!
little b got his first 'made by mommy' blanket a few weeks ago! i guess you can say the craft bug has struck!
this is my list for the next few weeks! :)
one last thing for all you mommies.... no i am not going out today and buying all this, but i want all the opinions i can get on baby stuff!
-strollers
-carseats
-swings
-playpens
-DIAPERS...
and so on. what are good, reliable brands? what should i avoid? what features do you love that i need to be looking for? i want to start researching early so i dont just buy something random at last minute, and i'd LOVE some input!!
this is the stroller/carseat i am currently loving, is evenflo a good brand?

4 comments:
Evenflo is a great brand, yes. As far as diapers, I am a huggies/costco brand all the way. I actually like the costco brand better than any other diaper I have ever tried (and i've tried a lot). They run a little small though so sometimes my kids fit in Huggies better than the costco until they advance another size. Pampers I loved on Kenna, HATED with Grahm. I think it's a boy thing because he peed out of them constantly and it was a joke. I vote huggies and costco's brand. My personal fav.
As far as a stroller, just make sure it has a few reclining positions. Atleast 3 i would say because 2 is not enough. I think you're pretty safe durability wise with evenflo.
Carseat wise, make sure it has the tightening system in the front which it looks like this one does. Its when you can pull a single strap between their legs and it tightens all the other straps up. GREAT so you don't have to sit and mess with each one.
I don't have any preference for playpens or swings, just make sure they are a decent brand is all i'd say. I haven't had any issues with either one of those things.
There's my opinions, hope they help!
my carseat is evenflo! love it!
costco diapers are great as well, as target brand. My favorite wipes are COSTCO. it's nice to have lil' pouches with 100 wipes in..instead of the boxey hard plastic refill kind...i hope that makes sence.. lol
good luck! after a few trial and errors you'll find what you like. no worries
I love Evenflo, but as a car seat nazi, just make sure the seat fits in your car the right way. If you ever have questions on car seats, let me know.... I go a little overboard on fit, ect!!!!
I had a Graco brand car seat and stroller. Loved them both. As far as playpen - same. Graco was awesome again. I actually used mine as a bassinet by my bedside for when Katelyn was new. For the first few weeks she actually slept in her car seat in her bassinett. She really liked the feeling of being bundled and cozy. :) I had a frame that you set your carseat into and it acted like a swing. It was ok but I think I would've preferred to have an actual swing. I know I'll buy one for the next one down the road. I also use the Huggies from Costco (they're the cheapest for the amount you get) and I also use the Huggies wipes from Costco too. I also used a boppy for everything but nursing! I would also recommend to wait until after your baby shower - that way you can see what you have and what you will need. (clothing and furniture wise). We're so excited for you!
Post a Comment