
yay! the stupid ugly palm tree is GONE! it seriously took them forever, that thing was HUGE! but it was so worth it! actually everything in our front yard is gone!! our house looks like a construction zone because there is nothing in the front yard, and the side yard has been taken over by a huge pile of old plants and rocks. but he has big plans for the yard and i cant wait to see how it turns out!!
on a productive note, we did finally get maternity pictures done! i wanted to get them before i got too horribly swollen, so we dragged scottie up to kolob and had him snap a few! i thought they turned out pretty good for spur of the moment!


i just want wait for this kid to get here! just under 8 weeks left! i really cant believe it's so close! we are way too excited for our own good!

3 comments:
I think Scottie Boy was an excellent photographer! They turned out soooo good!
You are so beautiful! I love all of your pictures. Your brother is a good photographer!!!! I can't believe you only have 8 weeks left... how exciting! I can't wait to see pictures.
what great photos! you are just adorable all pregnant! yay for 8 weeks (or less, right?) :)
Post a Comment