Monday, December 20, 2010

vinyl palooza

i've been on a vinyl kick lately... can ya tell?
sorry all my walls look funny colors, i promise they are all the same!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute vinyl stef your going to have to show hoe you do that. Love all the pictures

The Beardalls said...

do you make your own vinyl? I have been wanting to put some in my house and I know what I want them to say and the prints I want to use I'm just not sure how to make it. My M.I.L has a cricut machine do you use that?

Josh and Kensey said...

I LOVE vinyl!! All your stuff is so cute!! Where do you get your vinyl???

sandy said...

So talented we need lessons!

MELISSA**PARKER said...

seriously,,i have a cricut and have no idea how to use it! but i hear they do vinyl..?!

our anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

A Marriage Prayer

"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."