This year is going by way too fast.
Please tell me that it's only like this for your baby's first year... and the rest of the years go by slower?
No?
darn.
I've been thinking a lot today. Beau called me this morning from work and told me that one of his high school friends husband was killed. What a mind set to start your day with. It got me really thinking about how grateful I am for my life, for my sweet little family. And for how precious and fragile our lives here on earth are. I couldn't imagine what that sweet girl is going through.
Have I mentioned that Beau is working out of town again? Bummer huh. It's not so bad though, he's only gone 2 nights a week, and it's only in Beaver, so I can really go see him if I want. But it still sucks those nights he is gone. I miss him like a mad person. We really never get sick of being together! It makes me sad when people can be away from their spouse and totally be 100% fine with it. I doubt we will ever be that way. We have a hard time being apart. Having Blake around makes the days go by quicker, but I can tell he misses his dad. It makes me sad to see him walk around the house saying 'da...da....da...da..." or when I get him up from a nap and he peeks around all the corners looking for him. Thankfully he isn't gone as much as he was when he worked in Nevada. that sucked. I'm praying for snow so they have to come back in town to work.
Scott leaves on his mission in less than a week. What!? I am so not ready for this. But at the same time, I am so excited for his to get out and teach! He is going to be a crackerjack missionary. seriously.
Did you all watch General Conference? Pres. Monson in hill-ario-us! I love that man!
Thankfully Blake slept through 75% of the second session so we got to really listen. We shared gogurts and snuggled. mmmm... I love pajama Church days.
Dawn and Helaman came over the other night and brought little Parley man to meet Mr. B. He was not so sure about a mini person. and he really didn't want to sit next to him. Sorry about the horrible pictures, and blakes awesome drool marks. dang teeth.
Did I mention I love this guy. I do.
and my little family.
And Blake? Blake loves blueberries. a lot. like, a LOT a lot.

He also like to run. I guess that comes with being 13 mo? Yes I said 13 mo. He is getting so big and fun! he yells and jabbers all day. He goes through phases of eating REALLY well, and then not hardly at all. He loves spaghetti squash, toast with butter, yogurt, cereal, cars, and shrek (still).
He hates broccoli.
he is FULL of kisses lately! He will run up to me, and pucker his lips and humm until I bend down and give him a kiss. it melts my heart.
When he runs, he gets going too fast, and totally faceplants it. HILLarious. Only because he thinks it's funny too.
says Shrek (kk), All gone (uh gu), uhoh. and some other words we can't understand, but he seems to.
He has major separation anxiety. But not really just from Mom and Dad, from anyone he loves. grandparents, uncles, friends. If he likes you, he wants you to stay. forever. :)
He sent his first text. To Aunt Tiffy :)
He is sleeping HORRIBLY. I don't know what his problem is, he goes to bed fine, but at like 2 am he has a freak out session! I am hoping its just teeth. Because I can't handle this much longer. Any advice would be lovely.
Sunday Dawn and Helaman blessed Parley and we got to go! I was really glad they decided to do it down here since we don't get to see them much anymore! :(
Here's Beau and Helaman with their little boys! I have a feeling that these two are going to raise some hell when they get a little older, just like their daddies. :)
Blake's new favorite thing to do is point and say "OOOH!"
I love Blake's Sunday clothes. He looks so grown up! We definitely have a toddler on our hands!
Our family. I love family pictures. I don't even care that Blake isn't looking. They make me so happy, because I know that someday when I'm all old a wrinkly These kind will be my favorite. :)






1 comment:
Holy moly! I still can't believe that Helaman and Beau are parents... they've grown up so much from high school! We're all getting old!!
Post a Comment