Monday, July 7, 2014

Sweet Quinnie girl

 Our little Bear is 15 (and a half) months! I COMPLETELY dropped the ball on posting her 12 month post. Bad mamma. So this is really just an update, all about Quinnie! 

She started walking just about a week ago! I honestly can't believe how long it took her! It was honestly driving us nuts, she had great balance, she could stand forever and could bend over, pink something up, and stand back up no problem, but walking was a no-go. So we were so glad when she finally decided to get on with it! I LOVE that she isn't crawling on the ground anymore! Her clothes stay so much cleaner! ;)

She LOVES food. LOVES it. Her favorites are:
Salmon (actually, any kind of fish), Chicken, lunch meat, cheese cubes, bananas, peas, carrots, crackers, applesauce, goldfish, dry cereal, fresh salsa (LOVES THAT! onions and all!) tomatoes, 
Honestly though, she really will eat anything! 
She doesn't like:
Eggs
Avocados
cottage cheese

She used to be obsessed with Sofia the First on Disney Jr. but she really doesn't love tv at all. She doesn't care to sit still for long.

She LOVES baby dolls and stuffed animals. We were shopping one day and she clung on to this little stuffed cat. One of those toys that I swore, up and down, that I would never every waste my money on... totally bought it. I'm a sucker for this girl. She obviously has my shopping gene. She has a Fisher Price Little People house that she loves too. 

Speaking of shopping. I still love getting her dressed in the morning! it's like having a barbie to dress every day! She is in anywhere from 12-24 mo dresses, and about 6-12 mo pants/shorts. 

She is a total copy cat. 

She has super dry skin. I always feel so bad for her poor knees! I have yet to find a lotion that REALLY helps.

She is a total people person. She loves attention, but doesn't go out of her way to get it. People stop us EVERYWHERE we go to say how cute she is! I don't mind one bit! ;)

She says a few words, the best ones are ya, hi, oh man, hello, owie, dad, mom, grandma and bye.

She still takes about 2 naps a day! She usually wakes up around 8:00, then takes a nap at like 9:30-11:30 then one at like 2:30-4:30. She doesn't sleep great at night. Not horrible though, she only wakes up once, and she just needs a bottle. But even that once is rough. 

I don't remember what she weighed at her 12 mo appt. But I know she was still in the 50th %. Perfect little girl!
She LOVES shoes, jewelry, headbands, anything pretty! She is a total girlie girl. She loves when you tell her she looks pretty!
She is DRAMATIC! Oh my hannah! This girl can throw a fit! 90% of the time she is super chill but when something doesn't go her way she can turn on ya! and its usually the
 'throw her head back- fake cry- only look up to make sure you're still watching' 
kind of fit!

I feel like she is finally growing out of the baby stage, and into the toddler stage! She is so much fun and we love her so much! I couldn't imagine our lives without this little missy!


No comments:

our anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

A Marriage Prayer

"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."