Quinnie started dance this week! I was so stinking excited to get her signed up! Seriously, the second I found out I was having a girl, I knew I wanted to put her in dance! And Quinn is constantly twirling in dancing around the house, so he totally knew she would love it! I actually went back-and-forth about where to put her in, I really did want to put her in Jen's class, but that's in Washington, and I wasn't sure I wanted to make that drive every week just for a 45 minute dance class.but seriously, the nostalgic properties overtook me, and I decided it was totally worth it, and I love Jen enough that I didn't want to take her anywhere else!
A few weeks before dance class started, I posted on Facebook about her dance shoes and got a few people asking where we signed her up, and actually ended up having Lyndys Little girl, Gwen, sign up to be in the same class! It was seriously the best things that could happen because I take Gwen to dance and the boys stay with Lyndy! I'm a HUGE advocate for carpooling!
The first day was so fun, actually, scratch that, it was SO stressful! I had a nail appointment, that ended up going a little late, so by the time I ran home and got Quinn dressed, dropped the boys off, and picked up Gwen, and got down there, we were late! Perfect, right?
The moms were allowed to stay for the first class. Next week, though, we can't be there. But that's probably a good thing! Quinn did so good for the first half, but as soon as they started doing things she couldn't figure out, she came whining to me like 5 times! She's such a little perfectionist, and if she doesn't get something right away she gets SO mad and discouraged! So having me not there will be a good thing!
They're learning their jazz dance already for the Christmas recital. Her teacher Jamie, who is actually just a sub, told me that when they told the girls to raise their fists like they were going to punch somebody, Quinn made the meanest a little scrunchy face like she was ready to beat somebody down! Ha ha she said it was the cutest thing, I told her it was because she has brothers!
I am beyond excited to watch her dance this year! I've dreamed about this day for so long, I always remember having her dance recital's and watching all of the dance moms with their little girls and hoping that one day I would get to do that too! I really think that I'm going to go overboard with everything with her ha ha! I just feel like she's my only girl, and I want to do everything I can to make her childhood amazing and totally girly!! Wink wink! Ha ha!


No comments:
Post a Comment