Monday, February 25, 2008

engagment pics and the mayan

these are some of the pictures that we took over the weekend



this is beau with his 2 fisted burrito at the mayan it was SO good, i think i ate more of it than he did!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

stef, I love your pictures they look great. Have you decided where your going to have your reception yet? It a hard decision let ma know what I can do to help.
p.s brielle is officially crawling everywhere full speed ahead into everything.

Zitting Zoo said...

Great pics!! I love them all! Oh man! The Mayan! I so love that place. It is so cool to be able to sit and eat and watch a show. Plus I always feel like I'm in Disneyland when i am in there.

our anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

A Marriage Prayer

"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."