Wednesday, February 20, 2008

valentines and snowmobiling

beau got me a beautiful boquet of roses for valentines! he had them delivered to my work! i LOVE roses! he has sent me a lot of roses since we have been dating and it never gets old. we also went to lunch at the Mayan in salt lake the next day. i took pictures, but i left my memory card up north, so i will post them later! here are my roses ( a few days later)


we went snowmobliling last weekend, it was a lot of fun, even though i was way sick. we took scott with us and went to lunch in springdale. it was acctually really hot, we all got a little burnt on our faces.

2 comments:

Zitting Zoo said...

I Love it!!! It looks like you guys had so much fun!!!

Elkington Home said...

stef-
Of course I remember you!! Not to sound lame or anything, but I can't believe how much you've grown up. I used to babysit you...(Doesn't that make me sound so old!) Congrats on the upcoming wedding! It was great to hear from you. I have always loved your fam! Please tell your mom hi for me!

our anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

A Marriage Prayer

"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."