Friday, May 2, 2008

i have been thinking a lot about my wedding colors and i have decided that i LOVE them.... but they are boring and kinda overused... so i was trying to think of something diffrent that would make it kind of intresting.. and i came up with this.


i really like this color with the red and black! i wouldnt use enough of it to change my colors completly, just like, a ribbon here and a small flower there.... it called chartreuse. i havnt talked myself into it yet... so dont freak out quite yet... but it was just an idea... i just really dont want people to walk in and be like "oh... ANOTHER red and black wedding.... yipee..." i want to do something that will make them say "hmm... thats unexpected" or "wow... intresing! cute, but intresting!" let me know what you think.... its really hard to explain how i am seeing it in my mind... but i hope you get the idea!

1 comment:

The Beardalls said...

haha yeah i'm having the same problem! I have loved red and black for so long and everyone is doing it! and I had it all planned out in my head now, i'm totally going on a whole different route...hopefully! I'm sure your wedding will be beautiful! and I also think the chartreuse will look so good. I say do it! :)

our anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

A Marriage Prayer

"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."