Monday, May 12, 2008

the wii and the bridal shower!

we had such a fun weekend!!! on friday we were just drivin around town running errends, and i was like, "lets stop in that game store and get a wii!" so we did! it is SO much fun!! we have been playing it nonstop! we got the carnival games to go with it... that game is way fun!



beau playing "test your strength" it's SOO HARD!




the wii


this is what beau and scott did for like 10 hours STRAIGHT!




saturday was my bridal shower! i got spoiled as beau would say! i really did get a lot of really


nice stuff! we are very blessed to have such awesome family and friends! thank you to everyone who came!


my front room was PACKED with gifts!


some of the party guests



dawn and i after the shower



even beau got a little somethin' ;)


(dont worry he has seen the picture)


anyways we had a very fun weekend! i cant believe its only 25 days away! i am SO excited!!


beau also got to talk to a few of his friends that are on missions! he was so excited to hear from them! Ramsey (his cousin and best man) comes home in 9 days! beau is pretty excited! heleman has only been out since august, but he is doing really good! beau is really blessed to have such great buddies!


this is beau (middle) heleman (left) and Ramsey (right) when they were like 15-16(?) please ignore the gesture displayed... this was the only picture i could find! (sorry ramsey!)

5 comments:

Jon & Bridget said...

So we need to all get together when Rams gets home and play the wii. I heard it was so much fun and if Jon plays maybe he will finally buy me one ;) hehe

Zitting Zoo said...

LOVE THE WII!!!!! Several of our friends have one and everyone is drawn to it everytime we have dinners. I have always said NO VIDEO GAMES!!!!! But the WII has me thinking? Hmm, it's fun and you have to get up and move! Love all the pics from your shower! So wish I could have been there. We will be seeing you soon!!!!! 18 days!!!!

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

Hey I was wondering where you got your wii at? I want to get DJ one for his birthday. I have checked best buy and walmart so far. How much did you get yours for?

Heidi said...

Hey the wii looks way fun. I bet beau and the boys would have way fun playing it togeather. The shower looks like a blast to. I can't wait to see everything you got.

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

Hey I had to delete your comment cause DJ gets on here. Anyways thanks for telling me where you got it. I think that they pretty much are $250. I think that I am going to go to bestbuy. His birthday isn't till June 11th, but I wanted to get it for him a little early. We actually are leaving for california with the family on his birthday. I asked him lastnight if I could spend quite a bit for it, so I am safe! lol

our anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

A Marriage Prayer

"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."