Thursday, June 26, 2008

come on... confess!



So everyone has a stupid show that they watch.. i have 2.




jon & Kate plus 8


my DVR is FULL of this show! i am addicted! its about a family with twins and sextuplets. i mostly like it because the parents act exactly like beau and i. it makes me laugh. sometimes i can even get beau to watch it with me!



the girls next door

i dont even know why i watch this show... it is acctually pretty scandelous! it's about hugh hefner's three girlfriends... i really like it! i have to watch at least one episode a day. in fact me beau and ramsey sat and watched an episode last night! i didnt have to convince them too much to watch with me ;)
so come on... fess up! tell us what your guilty pleasures are!

6 comments:

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

oh I bet not! No guy would pass this show up. lol I have watched it a couple of times, but dont get the channel anymore.

Dawn and Helaman Tait said...

ha ha. wow i agree no guy would pass up that show. ive never watched it. I always watch one tree hill ha ha..

Jon & Bridget said...

I know why you love this show! Because we have a cousin that is trying to become a playboy and you are getting all educated on it :) lol I have watched it a few times, but they really annoy me. lol

Heidi said...

You know I love john and kate. I watch it about everynight.

Spencer and Mindy said...

oH I love BOTH Of those shows!! haa haa! John and Kate Crack me up!

Brooke Bennett said...

Hey, this is Paige Whites sister. I love the Girls Next Door. It's one of my guilty pleasures too! I also love One Tree Hill.

our anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

A Marriage Prayer

"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."