saturday us, ramsey and shaunie all went out mudding on the fourwheelers! about an hour later Justin and his girlfriend came and we got even muddier!! it was so much fun! until we had to all get back in the trucks to go home!





that night Ramsey, Shaunie, Justin, Mindy, Bryan and his date came over and we had the ice cream cake that Ramsey and Shaunie bought Beau. then we decided to go bowling down in st. george. it was fun to have friends over and just hang out!







Friday shaunie cut my hair! she did a really good job! thanks shaunie!!


4 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun. I love the mud pictures.
That looks like so much fun. I love the picture of all of you in mud. SO Cute!!!
So I love the picture of you guys all muddy. I was at my parents when Rams came home. He pretty much stripped and ran downstairs. I am glad you had fun :)
So much fun! i am glad you guys had a great weekend! we love you both!
Post a Comment