
we had a pretty boring new years! we mostly just slept! oh well! we have stayed out late every other night to make up for it!
sammi did kind of a 'year at a glance' thing on her blog and i thought it looked like fun, so im gunna try it! because thing has been one heck of a year!
January
we started out the new year at the baker's. about two weeks later we got ENGAGED. i immediatly started planning! beau turned 20! i finished nail school.

February
more wedding planning. valentines day. went snowmobiling. beau sent me roses at work. went to salt lake with sandy and jackie. we took our engagments.


March
more wedding planning. we finally got to secure our wedding date at the temple. we found our house! took another trip to salt lake.

April
more wedding planning. beau moved in to our townhome. took our bridals. went to the craig morgan concert.

.jpg)
May
more wedding stuff. my bridal shower. i turned 19! ramsey got home from his mission! we went through the temple.





June
umm... HELLO!? WE GOT MARRIED!!! yeah! this was by far the best month out of the whole year!! went on our honeymoon to Brian Head and Salt Lake (woohoo ;))Gas went Sky High that month. i moved for the first time in like 10 years! took lots of trips to Kolob.





July
went to the sunbowl for the 4th of july. went to a roadrunners game. Jolley Family reunion. i went golfing for the first time. More kolob trips.



August
Carslon Family reunion. Washington county fair.




September
BEAU GOT AN ELK! (believe me this was BIG news at our house!) more trips to kolob. (i think we set some kind of record this year) Scottie turned the big 16! we went to vegas with beaus mom and sisters.
.jpg)
.jpg)

October
dad ran the marathon. more kolob trips. more hunting. scottie got his first deer! we decided to start looking for a new car. (no luck yet) we had a halloween party!


.jpg)

November
we got our first calling! Primary CTR 5 teachers! Got our first family pictures. beau got a deer. Thanksgiving. beau started working out of town :(




December
our 6 mo. anniversary! took a trip up to salt lake with some friends. lots of shopping and christmas parties. Our first christmas!


2008 was a great year! it's going to be hard to top! but i am so excited for 2009 and to see what it will bring! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

2 comments:
Love that idea Stef! You are so darling! :) It looks like you guys had a rockin' 2008...and I agree...I was looking forward to June for you guys too! haha!
Thanks so much for all your love, support, and encouragement in my mission prep! I feel like I've gotten closer to you this year, than I have in our whole lives! I'm gonna miss you like CRAZY cuz...but I posted my address on my blog (along with jeff's for you) so you BETTER write me! haha! Love you, and send me news, and pictures OFTEN...especially if you get prego while I'm gone! oky doke? Love you, and I'll see ya in a year and a half! xoxo!
Actually...this is Megan, but you probably figured that out already! I don't know why I'm logged in under Jaycee's name!
Post a Comment