Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mani and Pedi Specials!

next week, for only 3 days... (Monday, Wednesday and Thursday) i am doing $10 manicures, $15 pedicures and $20 gel toes! email me if you are interested and i will let you know what times are open!


if you want to give this special as a mothers day gift, let me know and i can give you that price and get a gift card to you before sunday!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so wish I was in Southern Utah! I would definitely be taking advantage of this!!

Nate and Lyndsi Clements said...

Awesome Awesome! . . . what salon do you work at?

Anonymous said...

Hey! I think you are in my ward now??!?!? Kelby and I just moved into the 1st ward?!?!? or at least I think it is the 1st ward. Anyway. I know we don't know each other that well other than blogging, but I love your blog it is so cute! Hey and if you have some openings Monday it is my Mom's b-day and My sister, my mom and I usual go get nails or hair done together for each others b-days... so count us in for some Manicures if you have time. let me know! :)

Bonnie said...

hey grl...way cute blog. ofcourse you can add me, im honored. dont know if i can count this as v.t. i would hate to think i was that big of a slacker!

Stacie and Kai said...

Hey Stef, question...do u do gel nails? If so my friend wants to make an appt. email me and let me know. stacieandkai@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Stef... I need my nails done before I go to Brett's family reunion? Think you can do that for me? Do you do gel nails? I sure miss seeing you at work!
The other Stef

our anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

A Marriage Prayer

"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."