Monday, August 24, 2009

waiting for fedex...

i finally finished our wedding book! yipee! it's only a year and 2 months late, but oh well, at least i got it done! i made the pages on photoshop, and then ordered it through Picaboo, it looks really simple, but i knew for sure that some of the scrapbooking styles of today would most likely be out of style in a few years, so i stuck with black and white. i really like it though, it's supposed to come today, so i am patiently, (or impatiently) waiting for it to arrive! hopefully it gets here before i have to go to work! i thought i'd share may pages that are in it! (hopefully i get the order right!)
the cover
photos of us from our first year together
the back... i have always loved this quote. and we have always said we are going to stick to it. it's kind of like our family moto.

im not sure if it will let you enlarge them or not, im sorry if it wont, i dont know how to make it let you... does anyone know? anyways, i have pictures from this weekend, but i dont know where beau put my camera, so those will be for later! also.... MY NEW CAMERA COMES ON WEDNESDAY!!!! i am SO excited!

6 comments:

Jon & Bridget said...

Girl... you inspire me! I need to do something but I would have to scan all my pictures. Maybe after I get all the other millions of "things to do" off my list ;) You are amazing!!!

sandy said...

You are so talented its beautiful can't wait to see the real thing!

Shanan Wasden said...

way cute! ya wanna do one for me? haha!

Megan said...

I love it Stef! It looks so classy and sleek! Plus the whole black & white theme matches your wedding pictures too! Your so talented! Good work! I love it! I might have copy your idea for our wedding book too! :)

Megan said...

Hey Stef - how much did you pay for your photoshop and where did you get it? Thanks! Megan

The brackens said...

Steph!! You are so cute!! You should teach me some of your "tricks" I try to be crafty, but its not as cute as you do it!!! And I love your work!!!! Its AMAZING!!!

our anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

A Marriage Prayer

"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."