Saturday, October 3, 2009

falling for you...

i LOVE fall. it's always been my absolute favorite time of the year, and i am SO glad that it has finally arrived!! Beau and I actually 'officially' started dating in fall, this fall we will have been together FOUR years!! crazy huh! but i seriously love everything about fall, the colors, the smells, EVERYTHING! it means the holidays are coming, which means DECORATING! also...


im so excited to wear these... this one is from old navy... and it is calling my name!
i cant wait to start making soups! beau will only eat soup when its cold, so i have gone without for a long time! this is what im making on sunday (chicken tortilla soup) to kick off the cold weather!
im WAY excited to look at these... and take pictures!
im ECSTATIC to start burning these...
and to SNUGGLE up in these...i cant wait to drink THIS every morning... and to eat this at EVERYONES house...
and to listen to THIS! this is my very favorite christmas CD ever! it brings back so many good memories of when i was little. if you like country and are looking for a GREAT CD, buy this one!! and YES i listen to christmas music in the fall!
i love everything about fall, it just seems so nostalgic to me, so many traditions, so much family around, it really is the most wonderful time of the year!
HAPPY FALL EVERYONE!

4 comments:

Spencer and Mindy said...

i agree! I love all these things too!!
I want your soup recipe, please!! :) it looks Delicious!!

Kasidee said...

I am totally with ya! I totally love all these things. Now if only I could open my windows and enjoy the nice weather without listening to all the crazy kids that are EVERYWHERE and inhaling the endless cigarette smoke from the entire neighborhood. What is your calling at church?

The Stratton's said...

Loved your tribute to fall. I listen to Christmas music in the fall too! I try not to let Colby hear it until after Halloween. I even make my ladies at water aerobics work out to Christmas music at least once during the summer. I'm CRAZY about Christmas!

Amanda said...

That tortilla soup looks yummy! :) The new header looks awesome!! You did good!! :)

our anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

A Marriage Prayer

"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."