Woo Woo!! 4 Point!! Congrats! (I only know its a 4 point because you guys told me earlier. I guess this Hunters Safety class will be useful after all!!)
"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."
7 comments:
Great job beau. And Stef I bet your way happy.
Woo Woo!! 4 Point!! Congrats! (I only know its a 4 point because you guys told me earlier. I guess this Hunters Safety class will be useful after all!!)
Yea hunter men!!!!
I don't want to hear your "Don't worry" attitude :) Your hubby got a beauty... but we can both be counting down :)
murderer! and you knew bout it, your just as guilty! ha
way to go Beau its a beauty. Im happy for you.
Post a Comment