Wednesday, November 4, 2009

christmas cards

these are a couple samples christmas cards that will come with the photography package i am doing. if you want a session in november please let me know soon!

ps, dont mind the pictures, i just threw some in there

3 comments:

The Stratton's said...

I love that last one. If I hadn't made mine already, I would totally have you help me. Maybe next year... yes, leave it to me to start planning for NEXT Christmas. I can't help it. I love Christmas almost as much as I love my hubby and kids.

Dawn and Helaman Tait said...

Those are dang cute!! maybe i can talk my family into getting them done!! haha Ill chat with them and let ya know.. we need to hang this weekend..

The brackens said...

Ok.. StePh! You are Freakin' amazing!!!! I wish I could come up with fun crafty stuff like that, and have it turn out looking AMAZING!!!.. So,by far I LOVE LOVE LOVE the snow flake one!!!! Its my Fav!!! Then I would go with the cute happy holidays one with the tree! :)

our anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

A Marriage Prayer

"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."