Friday, April 16, 2010

friiiday.

im stealing this idea from my cute bloggy friend kelsey :) got the blanks here
FRIDAY BLANKS

The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth.

Every night before bed I take my pre-natals, watch tv, snuggle with the hubby

My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is cook.

Something that makes me cringe is watching people/hearing people/thinking about people brushing their teeth.


Social situations are only enjoyable if i know people.

I like to collect home decor. and every note beau ever writes to me.

Weekends are for spending time with my husband. and projects that are too big to tackle by myself :)


1 comment:

Haley Marie said...

you and my husband both!! Spenser hates watching and hearing people brush their teeth.. I like to follow him around when i brush mine! he gets soo MAD! hahaha

our anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

A Marriage Prayer

"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."