Friday, April 23, 2010

HALF WAY!

well i am officially 1/2 way there! i really can not believe it. it's going by SO fast! i am LOVING being pregnant now, no more being sick! beau kindly let me know that he was glad i was out of 'that stage' :) what a nice husband i have ;) but i do have to agree with him! the second trimester is SO much funner! I'm DEFINITELY starting to show! a little more than i thought i would actually! but I'm okay with that, its fun! doesn't a cantaloupe seem really big? a lot bigger than last week's mango? haha oh well!

see, i told you i was showing. i keep telling myself that all my preggo friends are just skinny, and that's why i have such a bigger belly! i guess i would rather be bigger than i thought i would than not showing at all!
so... i had this theory about names before we were pregnant. i was not a fan of naming your baby before you saw it. well... that went out the window when we found out he was a he. we've named the little bugger. i also had the idea that we weren't going to tell anyone until he was almost here, but Ive had so many people ask me, that most people already know. so here ya go, baby boys name is...his first name was really easy. middle name was HARD! we went back and forth a lot, beau's middle name is James and so is Brian's (beau's dad) and we loved how it sounded, but it's kind of over used, even in just our family! but, we thought it would be fun to have all 3 generations with the same initials. so it stuck!

okay LAST baby thing i promise, for this post at least! i know its early and i am jumping the gun and its going to kill me having it all done and still waiting for him to get here, but we have started his room! it's been SO fun! it doesn't really have 'colors' kind of just boy stuff. and everything looks a lot darker in person, for some reason on here everything looks a lot brighter. but you get the idea! :)

(isn't that the SWEETEST quote!?)

thanks for listening to my rambling! I'm pretty sure i am done for today! :)

6 comments:

Heidi said...

So cute stef. I love the name. And you are lookin pregnant. brielle said what happened to Stef. Love the room so far.

Zitting Zoo said...

Adorable-both you and the room-i love the name- so cute!

sandy said...

LOve your picture your so cute, love the name and the nursery!

Heinz and Alecia said...

I can't believe you're half way there! I love his name and his room :D Don't worry, If I was prego I would totally be jumpin the gun too! Better spending money on them than ourselves :D

kathy said...

Can't wait to hold little Blake... and you look adorable!

The brackens said...

How exciting!!!! I love the full name :)!!! And you are SOOOO cute preggers!! I love your belly :)!! Im so nervouse, because all my friends are super skinny so for me being prego.. im thinking I may be HUGE! :( haha!!! You look GREAT!!! And I love the room!!!!!

our anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

A Marriage Prayer

"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."