i hate being private, ive done it twice before and ended up switching back, but when i checked the stats of our blog and saw this...
Page Views:
United States 8,508
Canada 102
Germany 80
United Kingdom 78
Denmark 72
Netherlands 37
Russia 30
Australia 29
France 25
China 14
it creeped me out, i dont know anyone that even lives out of the country. so for our familes safety... its time to lock 'er up.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave your email! i am a blog stalker, and i know tons of people are, odds are, i probobly blog stalk you right back! we will be going private probobly the end of next week, or sometime around then. oh, and i will do an update blog for you all to put on your update list thingy. because i am SO guilty of forgetting to check blogs that are private!
ps. if i DONT know you, leave your blog address so i can at least see who you are :)
oh and FYI i'll add you to my list so i can stalk you back!:)
Monday, November 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(111)
-
▼
November
(18)
- Blakers
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Family Pictures 2010
- Beef Stew
- GOING PRIVATE TOMORROW!!
- yummy taco filling
- its beging to look a lot like christmas!
- 5 years
- random blake pictures
- baby rambling
- Going Private
- oooh heidi...... :)
- LOTS of new posts on the sugarsnap blog! :)
- family pictures
- a name and a blessing
- Pomegranate Festival
- 2 months!
- our halloween... or lack thereof....
-
▼
November
(18)
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
A Marriage Prayer
"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."

41 comments:
I hope you don't think I am a creep- we have mutual friends and I stumbled across your blog. I totally understand if you don't want to add us, but if you do our email is bslacker9@gmail.com
I'm a total blog stalker too. :) orligurl_15@hotmail.com.
same here! :D
michonstratton@gmail.com
ME :) budge13@juno.com
hopieclyde@yahoo.com
I'll be watching of my invite!!!
I am too! melissaherrera321@yahoo.com
kelseywiest@hotmail.com :)
ooh freaky.
add us!!!
nikkisheaj@gmail.com
sammijeppson@gmail.com
claseman@hotmail.com
I totally blog stalk you ... have been for a few months. Hope that's not too creepy. :/ I understand the privacy thing though.
Add me if you wanna!:)
lane.tessa@gmail.com
I love your blog thewilclan@juno.com
Ya...I love reading your blog :) amberly.lindsay35@gmail.com
I hate private blogs. But I hate the reasons to be scared of a public one more...
andrea.stratton@hotmail.com
It creeps me out too! Ill probably have to switch sometime soon as well! I love that you up date your blog so much, it helps me get through my middle of the night feedings with the baby:)
eves.15@hotmail.com
Stef, Send me an invite
tlchristy@live.com, just in case you don't have our email.
samlebaron@gmail.com
stina2656@yahoo.com
Don't know if you remember me from high school, so here's my blog.
jonandkristina.blogspot.com
Oh I forgot to mention that that e-mail is for my personal blog. Can you add the allumni blog email so I can view your updates when I'm logged into both of them. (If you want that is :) ) Thanks
stina2656@hotmail.com
kellientaysbigsis@hotmail.com
I admit it, I am a blog stalker.
ckrjkse@yahoo.com
speedywhit.blogspot.com
I'm a stalker too.
melissathompson8@gmail.com
Thank you :)
I want to continue stalking your cute family.
lyndsi_sandberg@hotmail.com
I'll admit, I am a blog stalker too...I found your photo blog first, and then I just started reading this blog.
If you want..add me; no hurt feelings if you don't.
deja_vu_101@hotmail.com
http://www.jana-the-banana.blogspot.com/
Add me! aubreypaxton@gmail.com
blu_eyez_14@hotmail.com....gotta keep up on my photography competition ;) Just Kidding. You do good work by the way.
You know I stalk you :) I need to know how to find out those stats...or maybe it would just creep me out! hutch5252@hotmail.com
I had NO idea that that many other people could access blogs...freaky! I am glad I went private! I want an invite:
heather.payne@aggiemail.usu.edu
Our blog is blotmeetsbowles@blogspot.com. If you want an invite let me know and send me your email address! :)
I enjoy your blog. Please count me in.
Send me an invite!
keelerboysmom@gmail.com
-Amberly
I guess I'm a blog stalker too...sounds horrible though lol.
I would be a few of the views you got from Germany not that that makes your stats any less creepy.
kelsiejt@gmail.com
brookslb4@hotmail.com
akclyde@hotmail.com
dirty_35@hotmail.com
Stephanie, you probably dont even remember me but I was in your ward growing up. I love your little family and think its crazy that you are married let alone have a kid :)
I'm a blog stalker too. If you don't want to add me that's fine but here is my e-mail :)
liise9@yahoo.com
I love to blog stalk and yours is one I like to read. I was in Beau's grade before I moved after my sophmore year. My email is chelsi_jo_wade@yahoo.com and my blog address is
theadamsfamily06.blogspot.com
add me- my address is mrs.cassidymarshall@hotmail.com
love reading all your updates
would love to be added to your list of stalkers! hopefully I can convince the hubby we need more pics soon, I love the last ones you did for us. If not soon, probably in feb or march after the babe arrives :) kasey_dawn@hotmail.com
I stalk you! But we have known eachother since like 5th grade so its ok right?! I hope so, I love your blog!
sydney_bree@hotmail.com
How do you check your stats?
Post a Comment