I'm a pretty pathetic blogger lately!
I dont know what my problem is, but I'm playing catch up now, and that's all that matters right!?

First off, This little man is getting SO big and smart! i cant believe he will be 9 months in less than a week and a half!! I could go on and on about all the funny and new things he is doing, but I'll leave that for his 9 mo. post!
okay, okay, I'll share ONE funny thing he has started doing, he has been making this scrunchie face all of a sudden, its SO funny! A lot of the time he will do it if you make the same face, but he has to be in a good mood!
2 weekends ago we went down to Logandale for Bristol's sealing and blessing. It was a lot of fun for Blake to hang out with his cousins and he was SUCH a good sport while we dragged him around shopping all day on saturday!
The temple was BEAUTIFUL! It was so special to see out sweet little neice sealed to her family tor eternity. It made me think a lot about my family and how lucky I am to be sealed to them. I bawled like a baby of coarse! Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day Bakers! We love you!

After the temple, we all went out to eat at Famous Dave's which Beau and I were SO excited for! That was our favorite place to eat in St.George before they closed! Bristol joined in on the fun and had a rib! Blake's mom and dad weren't as nice, and only gave him mashed potatoes and corn on the cob :)
Sunday after the blessing, we headed back to Washington for my little brother's seminary graduation. He was one of 3 that got to bare his testimony, and he did an AMAZING job! I am so so proud of him! He has finished his mission papers and had his interview, and his stake president said he was going to send them out yesterday, so in 2-3 weeks we can expect him to get his call! I can't believe he is old enough to be going on a mission! He is still just a little kid to me, but really he is a wonderful young man that is going to do great things with his life!!
Before the graduation we learned that Blake LOVEs beets! and I mean L O V E S them! can ya tell?
Just a cute sleeping picture of Blake, he has started sleeping on him tummy every night, just like his momma!
Tuesday Blake had his 8 (but really his 9) month appointment. He is 19 lbs 12 oz and 28 1/2 inches. PERFECTLY healthy! He is about 55% on everything which is great news to me! I am always afraid that we are feeding his too much or not enough and that he will be under/over the average weight, but he is exactly where he should be!
Tuesday was also Scott's graduation. Beau was able to make it which was awesome! It's weird because I feel likt I just barely graduated from high school, and now scottie is!
I got to see a few of my teachers from high school which was so fun! Blake however was not feeling the whole sitting still thing. Beau ended up taking him out for most of the time. He is getting another tooth so he's a little testy when he gets tired!
After the graduation we went to Texas Road House for dinner, YUM!
We took a few pictures before church the other day. Blake is getting to the point that the camera doesn't even phase him anymore, it makes it hard to take pictures!
I love these boys, I seriously am the luckiest girl in the world to get to be the wife and momma to these two! They make every day extra happy!
After church we went to the middle school so Beau could shoot hi bow a little bit, and I got a snow cone :)
You can tell in this picture that I chopped Blake's hair! He looks older, I'm not so sure how happy I am about that?
A few more sleeping pictures of Blake, just because he ends up in the cutest potitions! Do you like how his feet are crossed!? too funny!
Phew! That was a lot to catch up on! I'll try not to wait so long next time! And sorry a lot of these arent edited, I've been on picture overload lately, photoshop and I are taking a few days 'off' ;)

















4 comments:
I love the sleepy pictures!!!
love it! looks like your all having a great time! i can't wait to hear about Scott's call-so proud of him!
Oh my gosh!!! Rydge is 27inches long and he is at 6 months! but he weighs way LESS! haha.. Blake is such a cutie!!! Looks like you guys have been stayingg busy and having fun!! When we gonna play??
i can't believe how big blake is getting its nuts!! We are coming back the 22nd of june for like 5 days i was thinkin do you think you could take maternity pictures for us one of those days?
Post a Comment