Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Haircut


Blake got his first big boy haircut the other day! I had trimmed it a million times just to keep it under control, but we finally busted out the clippers and really cut it all off! It makes him look so big!
His first birthday is coming up quick! I have SO much planned for it! Beau is going nuts listening to all my plans, but I am SO excited! You first baby only has their first birthday once, right? That's what I keep telling myself. I'm trying not to go too overboard with it, because I know he isnt going to remember any of it, but I know I will regret it if I don't go all out!
Guess what? we finally got our garage fixed! Hallelujah! It's been broken for almost a year now, and we had taken the part to a guy so he could order us a new one, but... about 6 months past and he never got back to us! so we gave up for quite awhile, but when Blake got his new carseat, I felt SO bad putting him into a hot carseat, so I figured we had to get something figured out... well a short trip to st.g and $9 later, it's fixed! I'm so mad that it was that easy, and it took us that long to get it done, but all is well! I get to park in the garage and blake gets a cool carseat!
Has anyone else noticed baby mania happening all around lately? I know like 3-4 of just MY friends that are expecting, of just had a baby! And I've come to realize, I'm not baby hungry, I am PREGNANCY hungry! I really really miss being pregnant! I told beau that if I could, I would be in the 2nd trimester forever! I am SO not ready for a baby, physically, emotionally, or in any way, but I just want to be pregnant again! I miss feeling Blake roll around in my belly (before he got too big) I miss the little kicks and knowing that a little person was growing inside of me! Now dont get me wrong. We are in NO way going to start trying, we have a plan, and are going to try our best to stick to it, but all this baby frenzy is making me a tad jealous! I truly LOVED being pregnant, and I can't wait to be in that stage of life again!
I guess I will stop rambling now!

5 comments:

The Christy's said...

Heavenly Father is softening your heart and preparing you to want another baby. I know that feeling all too well.

n.davis said...

Aww he is a big boy. I love his smile, melts my heart.


Ps. You can be pregnant for me please. ;) birth and babies are the easiest, but being pregnant kicks my butt. Haha. But I do love it.

Maria Nielson said...

I'm pregnancy hungry too! It makes Shay kind of like :O Emery had to have a full blown haircut a while ago, her hair is out of control haha. What a cute little boy you have! :D

The brackens said...

I SOOO understand the whole pregnant feeling!!! I miss it too.. and Rydgey is only 9 months!! :)!!

Josh and Kensey said...

I can't believe that you love being pregnant, it is truely my WORST enemy. Well maybe not SO bad, but close. Blake is the cutest! Love his new haircut!

our anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

A Marriage Prayer

"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."