On Saturday we had 3, count em' 3, Christmas parties to go to! We started bright and early with Interstate's company party for Breakfast and a movie. We saw Sherlock Holmes 2, it was actually really good! Before that though, they made a little movie about the history of Interstate Rock Products, they had lots of photos all the way back from when Beau's grandpa and his 2 brothers started the company. It was amazing to see how far they have come and the different generations. I am so proud to have married into such a wonderful family with such a great heritage.
That night, we strted out at Beau's dad's house for their Christmas party. we ate yummy soup, played bingo, family fued, had the nativity, and Santa came! I think I counted 6 toddlers! It was insane! But so much fun!
then we headed over to My grandma Jolley's for her Christmas party. When we got there everyone had finished eating and they were onto games! My mom brought this was fun game where you had to unwrap a candybar with oven mits while other people rolled the dice to try and get a 6 to steal it from you! It was hilarious!
Then santa came! I was so excited for Blake to sit on Santa's lap! This was the same Santa that came when I was little! So it was really neat to have Blake sit with him! I am a sucker for anyhting sentimental! ;)
He actually did okay with santa! He wasn't scared or anything, he just didn't want to be held!
Then we had a white elephant gift swap! there were some pretty funny gifts!
I was really glad to get to go to all these parties! I've been kind of stressed and bummed this Christmas. I miss Scott a lot and I have NO CLUE what to get Beau still!? But the parties finally made it FEEL like christmas!

2 comments:
looks like lots of fun! I know the perfect gift for Beau! A trip to see his most fave sister in OREGON! Or a little bro or sis for MR.BLAKE....either one would make me,,I mean him happy. :)
Way cute pictures!!! You are always so great to capture all the moments! :) Love ya!
Post a Comment