Last week we went to SLC, okay so we actually were in Draper 90% of the time, but same thing. Blake did AWESOME driving! He always amazes me how he does so well traveling!
The hotel we stayed at was across the street form a mall (don't ask me what it was called) all I know if that it had a 2 story Forever 21! HEAVEN! I think I spent 2 hours in just that one store! Beau was so great about shopping with me! He mostly just played on his phone and kept saying "Yeah, buy it!" (seriously what husband says that to EVERYTHING you pick up!?) Best Husband EVER!
the next day we went to visit Beau's Biological Grandma and Great Grandma. His GGma is 98! And she is still smart as a whip! She loved the babies!
After that we went out to eat at Joe's Crab Shack, LOVE that place! Blake was so ready for a nap, so he wasn't loving the play place. He mostly just wanted to suck on the lemons. Weirdo.
Plus, the only picture I got of us, I have like 2 chins.
So you get a pic of Tiff and Brian instead!! :)
Plus, the only picture I got of us, I have like 2 chins.
So you get a pic of Tiff and Brian instead!! :)
At Thanksgiving Point they had 'Santa's Reindeer' that you could go see. It was PACKED with people, but Blake loved the animals!
You can tell how much he loved them! He wouldn't look away!
It was SUCH a fun weekend! We did a TON of shopping! I ended up spending probobly a total of 3 hours in Forever 21 between the 2 malls we went to. And on a whim, we went into the Disney Store, and Blake came out one spoiled kiddo! We were supposedly done shopping for him before we even went to SLC, and came home with TONS more for him! My defense is that he is our first kid! Spoil them while you can! Maybe it has something to do with me being so spoiled? ;)

2 comments:
I LOVE THAT STORE!! Last time I went in there was before Em was born! :O Shay was a nice husband, and just sat on the steps the whole time. There wasn't any "Buy it" going on though, pff. I want to go up north and go to Temple Square!! Oh well, maybe next year...
Soooo jealous! This trip looked like so much fun!!! I am IN LOVE with Forever 21, and Thanksgiving point looked like a blast! :)
Post a Comment