Thursday, August 30, 2012

3/4 to go.

A prune, huh?
they couldn't of picked anything cuter?
 
How far along? 10 weeks
Total weight gain: still no idea. our scale is out of batteries.
Maternity clothes? I did bust out a shirt the other day. Not because I needed maternity clothes... because I am behind on Laundry ;)
Stretch marks? Nothin' new.
Sleep: A little better. I can never get enough sleep though.
Best moment of the week: This week was pretty average. Just loving spending time with my little bud!
Miss anything? Still Beau. And I miss my energy.
Movement: I feel tiny flutters every once in awhile. With Blake I started to feel things at 14 weeks. And I've read you can feel your second baby sooner? So maybe they are baby flutters?
Food cravings: Wendys still. Almonds, yogurt, chocolate, and ginger ale (my new best friend)
Anything making you queasy or sick: standing too long.
Gender prediction: I'm still saying he or him... but I think it might just be habit. I honestly have no idea.
Labor signs: Nope.
Symptoms: Just Fatigue.
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time? I dont know? beau isnt home enough to tell me.
Looking forward to: Ultrasound next week. It was supposed to be tomorrow, but I switched it so Beau could be there. I am secretly hoping they tell me I am further along that I think I am. That would be lovely.

1 comment:

Lisa and Devin Graff said...

Im so excited for you! i feel like i might be making progress with having baby #2 but then when i really really think about it... im still not quite sure. I love reading your pregnancy updates, so cute.

our anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

A Marriage Prayer

"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."