Thursday, March 28, 2013

Quinn's first week.

It's been a whirlwind of a first week! Beau last day home was monday, since Quinn had an early doctors appointment. We had to take her in to see if she gained any weight. And she had, a whole 2 oz. :) Our tiny little thing! Luckily she hasnt lost her cheeks though! I would cry if she did! They are so squishy and perfect!
The rest of this week my sweet mom has come over to wrangle Blake for me! I am SOO thankful for her! I never realized how hard it is to care for a 2 year old when you can't lift them! So she pretty much saved my butt!
 A few things about Quinn at 1 week.
She weighs 6 lbs 14 oz. and is still 19.5 in.
She eats every 3 hours usually, sometimes she snacks during the day, and at night she will usually go 4-5 hours.
She sleeps pretty great at night. Like I said, if I dont wake her up, she will sleep 4-5 hours at a time. The past few nights it takes her a little while to go back to sleep though.
She loves to be swaddled really tight.
She loves her binky, but only the hospital one.
She can switch back and forth from bottle to nursing without a problem.
She likes her head elevated to sleep.
She poops a lot. like 10-12 times a day.
She doesnt mind getting dressed.
She hates her carseat.
She is super strong, and if you lay her on her chest she just wants to hold her head up.
She is really alert and stays awake for long periods of time.
 



 

2 comments:

Spencer and Mindy said...

Oh she is a doll.

Javan and Heather Bowles said...

Ah! She is the cutest! I love all her cute girly clothes too!

our anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

A Marriage Prayer

"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."