

Yikes. I'm way behind on this blog! Truth be told, I'm just so behind that the thought of catching up is way too intimidating! I don't even want to think about it. Here's the short of it....
Thanksgiving: I had 11 photoshoots in 1 week. We ate Thanksgiving lunch/dinner at The Jolley's this year.
Blake:
LOVING preschool. Like... LOV-ING it. I am SOO so glad he started this early. It's done nothing but great things for him.
His speech has improved by leaps and bounds!! It's amazing to see how far he's come!
He is obsessed with carrots and celery. But is still way picky.
He is now potty trained! YAY! #2 is still being perfected though.
These pictures were from his preschool Polar Express parade. It was so fun to watch!!


Quinn:
turned 9 months. 18lb 4 oz. she is in 12 mo clothes.
Is SUCH a lady. Seriously, she reminds me of a queen on her throne. She just wants to sit and watch everyone. And wave.
She has no interest in crawling. She will get up on all fours and rock once in awhile, but other than that, nothing.
She loves baby food. She's been eating lots of peaches, apricots and prunes lately, to help 'move things along'. She has issues in that area. But pretty much she will eat anything and everything she can get her hands on. I took her photos awhile back, before it got freezing cold! She is such a doll! We used a quilt from Beau's Grandma Stratton as well as a wagon that belonged to her!
Christmas was amazing! Beau was sick, and the kids didn't feel super great, but we all had a fun day regardless! We all got super spoiled!
Scottie got ENGAGED! Surprise! ;) I got to tag along for the whole thing and photograph it!





















4 comments:
pooh your kids are darling. those pics of quinn and her eyes, breathtaking.
soooo glad you had a great Christmas!
and i love that your little brother is engaged.
it took my little brother 2 seconds to get engaged when he got home too. it's so much fun!
Glad your back. What a beautiful photo shoot of Quinn. Looks like it was a great Christmas. Hope everyone is feeling better! Love you all.
Your kids are so adorable. You two definitely need to have another! ;) Looks like Christmas was wonderful! Your brother is engaged. You are taking tons of photos. Life is busy but so much fun!
I seriously haven't checked out your blog in forever! Ever sense we moved back in August I have had the hardest time blogging! I got almost 3 months behind and then i just dreaded updating it... But im finally caught up!! You kids are the cutest. I love reading all about them. I wish we had another little baby around so bad! I bet with a little time beau will be ready for #3!!!
Post a Comment