Thursday, March 13, 2014

photo dump

I am so behind on blogging, its ridiculous.
I kind of don't even know where to start, so really this post may just be a whole lotta random.

-most importantly... the kiddos. They are both doing great! Quinn will be ONE next week!!!! ONE?!?! My baby will be one!? I still can't believe it. Party planning is in full force, but I've really got to get on the ball! I'm super excited to see how everything comes together though!! 
-to anyone and EVERYONE that says they've never seen Quinnie Bear cry... here ya go!
-She's a little firecracker. She finally started crawling, and she literally does not stop now. I am constantly chasing her, all---day---long.
-Blake is loving preschool and I am loving him being there! It's so nice to have a few hours while Quinn sleeps to get things done! I do have to go in and meet with the teacher though, we still don't know whether he will move up to the 4 year old class, or stay in the 3 year old class next year. Technically, since he missed the deadline because of his birthday, he really isn't even supposed to be in the 3 year old class yet. So according to the school, he should stay in the 3 year old class, but since he will be in 3 years of preschool, he either has to do the 3 year old, or the 4 year old class twice. Personally, I'd rather him be in the 4 year old class twice, because I feel like it would challenge him more. But I guess they know best, so we'll see what they say!
-Blake's been SUPER SUPER picky lately. like, to the point of being unhealthy. He got the flu like a month ago and ever since, he has had a horrible time eating. Basically, he's lived on cold cereal, bananas, apples, blueberries, bread and JUNK. seriously, goldfish and fruit snacks are my enemy. 
-Quinn, on the other hand, is a human garbage disposal. She will eat almost anything! We have discovered that she doesn't like eggs. But really, most anything she'll eat! I'll post more about it on her 1 year post, but she really loves cheese and cheerios.


 -Beau's birthday was Jan 25, he turned 26! He got a new really nice camp coat, and a wireless thermometer set thingy for his smoker. 
 -We went down and fed the ducks on Beau's birthday. The kids had so much fun! I love doing things like this with our family! I want our kids to have memories of family time together!

-As Quinn's getting older, it's so fun to see her interact with Blake! They love taking baths, and honestly... who doesn't love baby bath photos!?







No comments:

our anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

A Marriage Prayer

"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."