Monday, April 27, 2015

Quinn's 2nd Birthday

I took it pretty easy on Quinn's birthday this year. My poor kids and their second birthdays! :( I'm always pregnant! 
I went with a 'Sprinkle' theme, and it turned out pretty cute! My initial idea was to put up hundreds of colored polka dots all over the walls, but after about 50, I gave up and just sprinkled them on the tables. 
We didn't do a meal this year, which I actually didn't miss as much as I thought I would, I just made chocolate covered oreos, chocolate pretzels and white chocolate popcorn (which was HIGHLY addicting!) Then I just had my mom pick up a cake at costco and loaded it up with sprinkles! 
Quinn had a great time, and thats really all that matters ;) She got SO spoiled! We got her Elsa dress up heels, a set of princess dolls, a set of princess palace pets and a couple of outfits. Her big gift was a bed, which we had yet to find. 
She also got Frozen books, an Elsa barbie, a mega blocks tea set, a frozen backpack, a Princess Sofia doll and book, clothes and books. She absolutely lit up whenever she opened anything that had to do with princesses!












No comments:

our anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

A Marriage Prayer

"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."