So technically he is 3.5 months....but... I'm on Mom time.
Oh this boy! This kid has stolen my heart! I wondered, before he was born, what a third baby would be like. And it's been everything I imagined... completely hard (like unimaginably hard) but so AMAZINGLY wonderful! SO wonderful!
Beck has completely flipped a 180 from the previous month, he is happy and smiley and content and an angel babe!
He eats 3-4 oz every 3 hours. Still on Gerber Good Start Gentle Formula.
He still spits up, not as much as he used to, but still quite a bit.
He wears 0-6 mo clothes. Hates having his shirt pulled over his head.
Size 1 diaper still. He really should be in size 2, but I'm just trying to use up what we have open.
He sleeps really well, goes down around 9:00, and sleeps until about 6-7 am. Some nights he will wake up at about 3:00 to eat. His naps are random, but usually he will take 2-3 a day.
He loves to fall asleep with a blanket next to his face. which freaks me out, so I have to check on him like every 10 min.
He loves TV. Specifically sports. If I need 10 minutes to get something done, I can turn on ESPN and he's totally content.
He is starting to grasp for toys and play with things you had him. He loves stuffed animals, especially Blake's stuffed T-Rex.
He chews on his fists ALL the time! They are constantly covered in slobber!
He hates being alone. HATES it. He always wants someone in view.
He has the BEST smile! It melts my heart!
He is super ticklish and LOVES to giggle!
He doesn't completely love tummy time, but he's pretty chill with it.
Wants to be sitting up or standing ALL. THE. TIME.
Still uses a binky, but only to sleep mostly.

No comments:
Post a Comment