Saturday, April 22, 2017

Easter Weekend


My mom and I kicked off Easter weekend my heading up north to a wedding! It was so nice to get away for a day, but Saturday morning, we got up early early and hit the road to make it home in time for the Easter festivities!
I was awful and only got one picture of us!

Saturday, after we got home, we hurried and got ready and headed over to Ivins to the annual Jolley BBQ! We got there just in time to eat all the yummy food and then we headed home to get ready for Easter Day! 







 Easter morning went surprisingly smoothly! The kids loved their baskets! We (I) took it easy this year, Blake and Quinn got fishing poles, Blake got Mario Uno, Quinn got a stuffed animal, and Beck got 2 puzzles. Then they each got a little candy, but not much. They were in heaven with what they got though, just as much as they were in past years when I went completely overboard with their baskets!
After Sacrament meeting, Blake told us he wasn't feeling well, and he LOOKED really sick, so I took the boys home and let Blake rest.
That afternoon, we had lunch at our house, like we do every year! I love the tradition! Everyone else can have Thanksgiving and Christmas, but give me Easter and the 24th of July! We ate pulled pork sandwiches, yummy salads, funeral potatoes, and chocolate sheet cake. After lunch the kids had an Easter egg hunt and then dyed eggs.














No comments:

our anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

A Marriage Prayer

"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."