Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Washington County Fair

YEAH IT'S FINALLY HERE! i LOVE the fair... and i am so excited for this weekend! what am i excited for? ill show you!



Navajo tacos!


the ZIPPER!


Megs and Jaycee (my CUTE cousins) as ROYALTY! Megan (middle girl in the pic of 3 girls) is Miss Washington County! and Jaycee is Miss Ivins! what a family! they are both so beautiful and talented... they deserve it!



chillin with my cute mom and Scottie boy. i miss them like crazy, so its nice to hang with them!


cadence and madders are coming down! we havnt seen them in so long! it will be fun to play with them at the fair!
seeing all of my old freinds from schhol and meeting freinds of beau's that he hasnt seen in forever!


being with beau ALL the time! i NEVER EVER get sick of being with him! im excited to spend the weekend just having fun and not having to worry about doing dumb errends.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

I love the fair have fun.

Hopie said...

Wanna go on the zipper with me? If you go on Wed. they open at 6pm and all rides are only $1. We'll be there right at 6. Randy wont go on the big rides with me. We've always loved the fair. One thing that always cracks me up is how many ex-girlfriends of Randy's we see!!! Enjoy!!!

Zitting Zoo said...

How FUN!!!!! I love the fair!!! I so wish I could be there. So you know it's so mean to show this pregnant girl the Navajo Tacos-So much my favorite!!!!!!! Eat 2 or 3 for me-remember i'm eating for 2!

The Beardalls said...

ugh, did you seriously put that picture up.(the one of us at beau's)its so old! it actually makes me want to vomit a little. haha thanks for being the only one not telling me "just relax" its nice hearing that! I haven't commented for a while, so I'm going to update. your house is truely adorable I wish I was going to be some where long enough to make the house a home. haha you really have a talent for that. you make married life look fantasic!I can't wait! I'm going to need your address to send you guys an invitation, haha or I'll probably just run into you somewhere like usual :)

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

How's the newlyweds? How is your third wheel? J/k I'm going to miss the navajo tacos! Savor one for me will ya. Hope all is well!
Megs

Dawn and Helaman Tait said...

You always change your page its so cute! ha ha.. I just wanted to say hi cause i haven't talked to you in like forever!!

Megan said...

Oh, SHUT UP SHUT UP!!! I LOVE your new blog background/layout! You SERIOUSLY needa help me once I get this week over with! I want to make my blog look all cute and adorable like yours! I love the new Pics and Label at the top! :)
Stef, I absolutely LOVED seeing you n' Beau today at the Fair!!! You are my cutest cousin EVER and I loved being able to chat with you guys for a sec! (sorry we only gotta chat for just a sec...but as you know...we had a lil' "messy situation" to take care of at the Hot Dog eating contest! haha!) Thanks for being understanding...n' maybe me and Jayce will have to join ya for some good ol' Navajo Taco's or somethin tomorrow night! Lookin' forward to it!
xoxo!

our anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

A Marriage Prayer

"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."