Sunday, August 31, 2008

about 2 years ago my mom's very good friend adopted a little boy. she was so happy and on the highest high, about 2 months later that high changed to the lowest low you could imagine. she was diagnosed with leukemia. she wasnt expected to live long, but she has pushed through two long hard years. she is such a wonderful person, she was my first girls camp leader, i babysat her kids and she is an amazing friend to my mom. She now has a tumor in her mouth and neck, the doctors say there is nothing they can do, because her body cant take any more chemo. i cant imagine what her family must be going through! so many things have happend in these past few weeks, that i am more thankful than ever for my wonderful family. i know she probobly wont read this, but laura, you are in our prayers!

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/laurasteiner

1 comment:

Hopie said...

Hey Stephanie, I was just reading through the old obituaries on the Spectrum online and saw your friend's obituary. I am thinking about you and your family. I'm sure you have had a rough few days, but I wanted you to know that I saw that and you are in my thoughts.

our anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

A Marriage Prayer

"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."