Tuesday, September 2, 2008

fall is in the air!

i was so excited when i stepped out of the house this morning! it wasn't COLD... but the air was cool... at like 11:00! you know what that means! fall is just around the corner! i love fall! it is my absolute favorite time of year! it means...
fourwheeler rides

high school football

pretty pretty trees

holiday decorating

breaking out the quilts

comfy sweaters

turning the AC off

hot cocco for breakfast

yummy soups

lots of fun shopping expos

and LOTS of family time!



this fall will acctually be pretty busy for us! of course beau has more hunts coming up,get a steady clientelle (hint hint! ;), i want to get family pictures done, and i am hoping to get the bulk of my christmas shopping done BEFORE thanksgiving! i am so excited for the holidays!they are just around the corner! what are YOU excited for!?

5 comments:

Hopie said...

What am I excited for? The same things you are!!! I love "cozy" months. The months you snuggle instead of going swimming. I love big shoes and you can only wear them with pants. That's the only thing I would add to your list!!!

Megan said...

Honestly...
I'm such a "Summer Girl" at heart...but there's a secret part of me that LOVES the crisp air of Fall, n' the nippy air of Winter! THERE'S NO DENYING I LOVE LOVE LOVE the holiday season though! I love it for all the same reasons you do! Geez...I'm so excited for it to start! :)

Zitting Zoo said...

I LOVE FALL!!!!!! It is sooo my favorite time of year!!! I love a burning fire and snuggling up in blankets drinking Hot Cocoa-I look around and its all around me up here. Wanna come see the leaves changing?

Heidi said...

I so can't wait until fall. I'm excitded for all the things you our too. We need to get togeather and have a fall craft day.

Megan said...

Stef,
I talk to Shakari every other day (MWF) and as a matter of fact, she was just asking me about you today! I have a Physiology Lecture with her and Drake...and she was like "How is Stef doing? I haven't been able to talk to her in SOOO LONG! I hope she's doing awesome, what's she been up to, etc." I told her about spendin the night at your house, and chattin it up! :) Anyway, I'll find out her new number and give it to ya! Love ya Cuz! xoxo!

our anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

A Marriage Prayer

"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."