FIVE
10 years ago I…
1- was 9 (boring year)
2- Had just moved
3- was in my dad's class
4- got my first backstreet boys cd
5- was enjoying being little
5 things on today’s “to do” list…
1- clean house
2- make dinner
3- call my nail instructor
4- watch BIGGEST LOSER!
5- try and get this cold sore to go down!
5 snacks I enjoy…
1- nachos
2- leftover meatloaf
3- ruffles ridges with ranch dip
4– mac n cheese
5- i better choose something sweet.....
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire…
1- go to Disneyland once a month
2- take beau to Egypt
3- take my mom to Maine (someday i will mom!)
4- build my dream house
5- pay tithing of coarse!
5 places I have lived…
1- Heaven
2- salt lake.... for 3 days
3- Washington
4- Washington again
5- hurricane
5 jobs that I have had
1-babysitter (every weekend for the same family)
2- taco time
3- hot nails (it was actually school, but we got paid a little)
4-ultimate image
5- doing pedis
Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.
i just tag anyone who sees this that hasnt done it yet.... im too lazy to see who has done it and who hasnt.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
A Marriage Prayer
"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."

5 comments:
Holy cow, you're just a baby!!! That was my thought on your first category!!!
haha i just realized what a cool date you guys got married on!!! wow, glad i could be there for that!! :)
your not being replaced.. beau replaced me...
Tell Scott...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY today! :D I just realized it was the 23rd, and remembered his birthday was today! Tell him Happy Birthday from my whole fam! How old is he now? 16 or 17?
I just realized I was logged on under Jaycee's name when I posted that! haha! oops! :)
Post a Comment