basic pedicure:
nail filing and shaping, foot exfoliation, massage, nail care and polish.
Spa Pedicure:
everything that goes with the basic pedicure, along with an extra massage and a foot masque or paraffin wax dip* (my favorite)

*a paraffin wax dip is when the foot is dipped 3-4 times in a special warmed wax that has moisturisers in it. the heat from the wax opens the pores and lets in the moisturisers. once the wax has cooled the wax slides off easily.
Glitter (gel) toes:

we did these at the what women want expo last year and they were a HUGE hit! what it is is layers of gel with glitter in between them, that are hardened under a uv lamp. they are awesome for winter because they do not rub off like regular polish when you wear shoes and socks, but they are thin enough that you can hardly tell that they are there. i can do them in any color you want! just let me know the color ahead of time and i will be sure and pick it up! they last about a month to a month and a half, before you are ready for a fill! that sure beats painting them once a week!
Acrylic toes:
think acrylic nails... but on your toes! but you dont need as many fills! i love them! they do stick out further than gel toes/natural toenails, but they are awesome for special events! the most popular is white... but i can do any color!

sandy also had the awesome idea of doing a 'pedicure party' her and some friends are going to get together and i am going to do all of their pedicures! how much fun is that!!?? to get together with your best friends and all get pedis and eat and visit!? let me know if you would be interested in something like that! i could even do a glitter toe party!
anyways.... just let me know! i would really appreciate it!

4 comments:
I tagged you! Play along, and go to my blog for instructions. Have Fun!
Stef, Could you take cards for pedicures to your work?
If i was there i would totally come to you for a pedicure. I love them! Maybe when I am up there for more than 2 days I will see if you could do them for me. Good luck!
Hi Stef! This is Stacie..I am Tiffs friend and I was just blog stalking you!! Anywho...I love pedicures and get them all the time. I would love to have you do them..instead of driving to st.george's asian places. So if you do decide to do it....let me know...I have a friend that would love to also. E-mail me and let me know...stacieandkai@gmail.com...love your blog by the way!
Post a Comment