before i do this tag i want to kinda tell a little story that happened to me yesterday that just made me feel good! i was giving sandy and her friend a pedicure and we got on the subject of having kids. that is kind of a sore subject for me because we dont really want to wait a long time to have our first baby, anyways she asked me how long we wanted to wait and i told her we wanted kids soon and instead of the usual "oh! you need to wait a few years, your not ready!" or "have some 'you' time" she said "its nice to see someone that doesn't want to wait so long to start their family!" that made me feel SO good! i finally felt like someone didn't think i was a horrible person for wanting to start my family young! I'm not saying that we are going to get preggo tomorrow, we probably will wait a year or two or just until we feel stable, but i loved hearing that i wasn't crazy for wanting to have a baby soon. anyways.... this isn't a sob story, sorry if it sounds like one, and to the people who DO want to wait 5 years... more power to ya!
ok so the tag! i had found a couple different versions of this tag, so i took them all and kind of mashed them all together!
Take pictures of the listed items WITHOUT changing, cleaning or altering them!
1.Laundry Room.

nothing special.
2. bathroom.
3. the fridge/freezer.
4. your favorite room.

it's a toss up between the front room (the best decorated room) and my craft room (its a mess i know)
5. what your kids and hubby are doing.

beau is at work on kolob

our babies are still up in heaven!
6. your pantry.
7. dream vacation.

8. the kitchen sink.
9. computer desk.

10. last project finished.

organizing seasonal decorations.
11.the family calendar.

12. most important thing on your to do list.
13. your bed.
14.favorite pair of shoes.

my black old navy flip flops
15. a self portrait.

bluck.
now its YOUR turn!
3 comments:
Look your bed was made!! :) Thanks for coming to visit last night.. maybe next time my bed will be made. (As long as I know you are coming) LOL :)
What a fun idea... because I have 3 kids, I will break the first rule. Later today I will tidy up the house a little and do it!!! It looks fun to see how others live!!!
I can't wait until you guys have kids. There going to be so cute. I love your house its so cute. I need to come visit soon.
Post a Comment