i was dreading the start of this week all weekend. monday was fine... really boring, but fine. beau ended up working late so that sucked. but the next three days are going to suck big time. i work until 8 every night, so by the time i get home, i eat something, and beau is out for the night! so i am not going to be a very happy camper until friday. what IS making me happy however, is this weather!! i love the whole overcast thing! for some reason it makes the day go by faster! i secretly wish that it would rain all day everyday. but i guess then beau couldnt work. he acctually brought that up the other day, i was telling him that i wanted it to rain and he said, "it's really lucky that it mostly only rains on the weekend, and by monday it is cleared up, because if it rained on weekdays, i wouldnt be able to work!"... i wanted to hug that sweet guy to death right about then! while i am selfishly praying that he will be stuck at home with me, he is hoping that it wont so he can go out and provide for our family! (insert 'aww' here) anyways, enough mushy stuff.



for our work christmas party, we are going to see twilight, and we can bring 3 people for $5 each, i am bringing beau, so if there are two people that want to go, let me know! hey ya cant beat $5! it's sat. nov. 22, at like 10:something.
CORRECTION: i found one person to go, so i only have ONE spot left!ps. i just found an awesome site. go check it out http://frugalisfab.blogspot.com/
5 comments:
AWWWW!!!!! Trivia fact-did u know they filmed part of Twilight here in St Helens? it was a big todo-
Hey guess what, I am the only person in the whole world that hasn't read the Twilight books!!! That's right, you heard me, HAVEN'T READ THE BOOKS!!! I hate reading and I hate people telling me I don't know what's going on because I'm not doing what they are doing... so I refuse!!! I'm a brat, hau? We didn't see Titanic for 2 years after it was released just for that reason!!!
if no one else has said anything, i'd go with you and maybe take a date.
We our coming up for thanksgiving I think we our going to my dads. There still deciding what there doing.
if you want a smaller camera that has a lot of cool features and is basically just as cool as the bigger ones, but not as expensive get a canon elf. I have one and its great! I also have an olympus sp-570, I think? and then I just bought a new lens for it, its an AWESOME camera I reccomend it.
I have Adobe photoshop elements 6, its not the best one out there, but it works great and you can download new things to it to update it.
and yes, lets do pictures! juts let me know when! I have a family i'm doing on saturday at 4ish I think so before that or on sunday would be good!
Post a Comment