



not that i am complaining! it was really really fun! we went up to kolb with ramsey and shaunie, and heinz and alecia. it was SO SO cold! but once we got the fires going it was all good! we made hamburgers.... which ended up being turkey burger, that we renamed 'happy burgers'. and then we sat around the fire and made vanderburgers (smores with chocolate chip cookies instead of grahm crackers) and then we just hung aout and watched a movie/slept. we got home about 1 am and like crashed. our new goal is to set the record for times camping on kolob next year... we will see how that goes.... it's cold up there!

5 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time! hey you know where you can find cold and fun? St Helens!!!!
Fun stuff Stef! Yah, you guys should TOTALLY set a record for how much you go up to Kolob! hah! Eventually (in the far future) you need a cabin up there! You'll definitely get a lot of use out of it! :D Glad to see you guys are doing good! :)
Hey I'm glad I found your blog. . .I'm adding you. Hope all is well!
Oh my gosh! I totally remember you and babysitting you and your brother! Now I feel OLD! I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog so I can look at yours too! I will definetly send you an invite!
You guys always have fun together. Cherish these moments! I wish that we had some more close friends to hang out with. AWWW is my brother just so handsome! :) And what a cute couple Shaunie and him are. Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas.
Post a Comment