Love Love Love the pictures... Sammi did a great job! So I have a question for you... COuld you call me? Do you still have my number? I dont want to put it on here, but ask Rams if you need to. Thanks!!! You are the best.
SO DANG CUTE! I'M IN LOVE WITH ALL OF'EM! SERIOUSLY...I'VE BEEN TRYING TO PICK OUT MY FAVE...AND I JUST CAN'T! GEEZ, IF YOU GUYS WEREN'T SUCH A HOTT LOOKIN' COUPLE IT MIGHT BE EASIER! haha! Sammie did an amazing job with these ones! I love the one you have as your topper picture, and the one you have at the top of this post, and a the one in the "tunnel" looking thing in the ISR pit, and....a BUNCH MORE! HAHA! ;) Way cute Stef! YOu're so good to get your family pictures done every year! What an ambitious girl! :)
"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."
4 comments:
these are the best pictures! how clever are all of you. I vote for all of them.you 2 are the cutest. (of course I'm the mom)
Love Love Love the pictures... Sammi did a great job! So I have a question for you... COuld you call me? Do you still have my number? I dont want to put it on here, but ask Rams if you need to. Thanks!!! You are the best.
SO DANG CUTE! I'M IN LOVE WITH ALL OF'EM! SERIOUSLY...I'VE BEEN TRYING TO PICK OUT MY FAVE...AND I JUST CAN'T! GEEZ, IF YOU GUYS WEREN'T SUCH A HOTT LOOKIN' COUPLE IT MIGHT BE EASIER! haha! Sammie did an amazing job with these ones! I love the one you have as your topper picture, and the one you have at the top of this post, and a the one in the "tunnel" looking thing in the ISR pit, and....a BUNCH MORE! HAHA! ;) Way cute Stef! YOu're so good to get your family pictures done every year! What an ambitious girl! :)
WHERE IS THAT SIGN PLACE AT??? that would be perfect for something i was going to do tomorrow!! they look so freakin cute!
Post a Comment