Tuesday, February 15, 2011

looove day

blake in his valenties jammies! We had a wonderful valentines day! I got hardly any pictures though. Beau came home and handed me a bag... and in the bag was this box...and in the box were these... which turned my wedding ring into THIS!
Seriously? What a sweetheart! I had been looking at bands for about a year now, but really NEVER expected them! I was SO excited!
After the gift giving, We had Durangos by candle light (lame i know but Beau surprised me by coming home early so i never got the chance to cook dinner, and on the positive side... no dishes!)
I Love my boys so much! and i dont need a holiday to realize that... but its nice to have a day dedicated to it!

1 comment:

sandy said...

Love Blake! Beautiful Ring!

our anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

A Marriage Prayer

"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."