Its been a tough week for the little man. It all started on thursday. He had a super runny nose, and I felt/saw a tooth starting to peek through his gums, so i just figured we were starting the teething process! Friday it was a little worse, and he had developed a cough, so I called the doctor and they pretty much said just to watch it. Well, he progressively got worse through the day, and but bedtime, he couldn't sleep because he was coughing so much. I felt SO bad for him :( So first thing Saturday morning we headed over to Instacare because i was sure that he had RSV. After a few tests we found out it was just a bad cold. He has been a trooper with all the nose-sucking, coughing and all that fun stuff. But he is still just as happy as ever! I think we are on the tail end of it, he seems to be doing better. :)
On the plus side, we got our front poarch poared!!! YAY! heres the before, during and after. Beau's stepdad helped him pour it and it looks great! It's SO nice not to have to look at the red tile anymore!
sunday we took a drive out to silver reef to try and but our sick little boy to sleep. It was SO pretty out there!
we saw some turkeys!
Since Tiffany had to stay in the hospital longer than expected, the girlies came and spent the days playing with Blake, he was in HEAVEN with all the attention! He loves his cousins!Mr. B can officially sit up by himself! okay so he has been doing it for a few weeks now, but I've never gotten a picture! He is So big and cute!
Dont forget to check Lovely Little Snippets! theres lots of fun new stuff up!!

4 comments:
I can't believe he is sitting up. Such a cute picture. Glad he is feeling better and thanks for watching the girlies so I could work. I love your recipes.
he's adorable. i can't ever get enough pics of that cute face! I'm coming down next week, to stay most of march. lets hang out. i will have a car this time, so it will be way easy to do anything whenever!
very cute he does look soooo grown up sitting up by himself. Ellie can stand up now and its killing me how old it makes her look. :( why do babies grow up so fast?
I dont like SICK babies!!! Im glad he is doing better!!! And he is ADorAblE!! I am in love with that cute smile!!!
Post a Comment