Saturday, January 28, 2012

celebrate.

We finally got to celebrate Beau's birthday on thursday night. He is funny about birthdays... I like to have lots of people come over or go out to dinner... him? he wants to stay at home, just us, and me cook. Not my idea of a party... but that's what we did! It was really nice actually just to sit and relax. I made chicken parmesan as requested by the birthday boy, and then we had lemon cheesecake for dessert.
This was his birthday present :) Just kidding. I'm not that lame. He got money to spend at the hunting expo that he is going to in a few weeks, and our weekend trip to brian head. I had planned on taking it easy on his bday gifts since we just got a car. but that didn't happen. Oh well, he deserves to be spoiled one day a year, since I get spoiled the other 364 ;)

2 comments:

sandy said...

Glad he got to celebrate his birthday.sounds like it was special.

n.davis said...

Such a fun bday! I'm like him, I love staying in, and Chris is like you he loves going out. So I love reading this. It's so relatable. Haha.

Ps. Blake looks like a little boy, not a baby anymore!! He is one darling little boy!

our anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

A Marriage Prayer

"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."