Friday, January 20, 2012

much needed.

Beau and I have not had a night away from blake (both at the same time).... ever. Sad, I know... but it's our first child. I'm a tad over protective. Not to mention that when we DO go on vacation we dont go all out on hotels and food...call us cheap, we just arent into fancy.
 But next weekend we are taking the plunge.
We are spending Beau's birthday weekend in Brian Head.
We are no strangers to Brian Head however! The first time we went together was the January after we started dating. We drove up because it was supposed to be like a $10 day for snowboarding passes. However, we failed to realize it was holiday weekend, and that means no $10 day. So being the poor high school students we were decided just to play in the snow! :) It was a fun day and a great memory.
Second time was New Years day (or eve, I cant remember) with my family. We went to my Aunt's condo for games and to eat.
 Third time was for the first night of our Honeymoon! We stayed at my Aunt's condo again. It was summer then, so no snow. Kind of boring to go to Brian Head with no snow.
But next weekend... we will be staying...lounging... eating...and swimming here....
And we are SUPER excited! I can't wait torelax and unwind!!  But mostly I'm excited to speng the weekend with my wonderful husband! We need some time together... alone.

1 comment:

Toyia said...

Amazing pictures of the lodge! I am sure it will be time well spent!

our anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

A Marriage Prayer

"Lord, help us to remember when we first met and the strong love that grew between us. To work that love into practical things so nothing can divide us. We ask for words both kind and loving and hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive. Dear Lord, we put our marriage into your hands."