This is why I love having a little boy.
Earlier this month we ordered blinds for our front door windows. They finally showed up last week, so when we got home from Brian Head, Beau had the job of instaling them. Lucky him. ;)
I thought it would just be an afternoon project...
but it turned out to be what I'm sure will be a memory I will have forever.
As I sat there and watched Beau work, Blake came out of his room to see what was happening. He was SO fixated on what Beau was doing.
He loves his dad so much and wants to be involved in everything he does.
He just sat there and watched. Beau would talk to him and Blake would laugh and jabber back...
Then he let Blake help. It was so sweet to see them work together.
It seriously makes my heart so happy that these two are best buds.
I love to hear people say that he is a 'mini-beau', because I love Beau so much and I am so glad that our little man is just like him.







2 comments:
He is seriously so cute! I love all of the pictures you take of him. He is getting so big! crazy how fast time fly's!
Love the pictures! I LOVE to watch Burke with Aiden, too. There's somethin special about Daddy's and their boys:)
Post a Comment