Warning... this is a whole lotta random.
Pregnancy has been on my mind a LOT lately, I'm pretty sure I am beating a dead horse with this topic, but some days it's all I think about. Good and bad. There are times that I literally don't want to wait another day and there are days that getting pregnant again scares the bajeebers outta me. I'm starting to wonder if I am ever going to feel 100% ready. If not, I think Heavenly Father might have to send us an 'Ooops' baby, because I'm not the kind who can just jump in feet first without a plan. I keep thinking about how after we have another baby, Blake will never be my only kiddo again. It kind of makes me a bit sad... I really do enjoy the 1 on 1 time we get. Okay, and I'm scared to lose my 'me' time during his nap time...
This was one morning when Beau came in from working on the yards. Blake loves that hat, he got it from Grandpa Campbell, usually he despises hats, but this one he loves, I think it's because he looks like dad. :) Ps... see those hoarses in his hand? yeah, not 1, or two... but 4. Told you he was a Hoarder. :)
I've been kind of in a weird mood lately. Only about certain things though, I have a problem with taking things too personal. That sounds so 2 year old, I know. I'm not going to go into detail, but let's just say I don't like feeling like people don't like me, or would rather not have me around. Now, if it's someone I don't like, I couldn't care less what they think, but when it's family, or friends, or people I come into contact with on a regualr basis, I have a hard time with it. Lately there have been a few people that have made me feel this way, like I'm not worth their time.... and it stinks. Sometimes I get sad about it, and sometimes I just want to flip them the bird.
Our backyard is so close to being done I can taste it. Tomorrow Beau picks up our grass and lays it friday, and hopefully pours the patio extension. Then all we need is a bit more gravel and we're done! We have been waiting too long for a backyard! In our townhome, all we had was a like 4x10 patio with a block wall. Having room to run, play, relax and have a garden has been heaven! I'm a tad nervous about how much this will all cost in the end, but it will be totally worth it! We (meaning Beau) planted onions, radishes and spinach the other day, I am SO excited for them to pop up! I also planted flowers on the front porch. They make me so happy, I got yellow for a reason!! I still have to find me a cute watering can, I think a trip to Target is in my near future. And I might just have to wander over and check out patio furniture....

Beau has been working so so hard. I have to brag on him for a bit... He has so much to do and never complains, and not only does he not complain... he will drop whatever he is doing and go help others. I have seen him stop numerous projects in the backyard over the past few weeks to go help others with their projects, and he never expects anything in return. He is such a great example of service. 
This was the cement block Beau poured for Blake's hand prints, it ended up being bigger than we had imagined, so we did his hands and feet. I am so in love with it. I can't wait until we can look back and see how small he was! I don't know if I mentioned, but we are going to do this for all of our kids, that way we can pry them up and take them with us wherever we move. I have a hard time seperating with things that are so sentimental, so this was the perfect solution!
On a more expensive note.... we got the bill for Beau's scope test the other day. Yikes. I was a tad peeved because when we were there, I asked the receptionist how much these tests usually run, and she said with insurance, it wasn't much. Bull crap. There goes a big chunk of our tax refund. Beau did say that the medication and the dialation they did has been helping though, so I guess that makes it worth it!
I don't think I ever posted pictures from Bailey's birthday party? here's a few... She had a bounce house party. Blake wasn't so sure, I think it's just because the big kids were in it and he was a little scared, but he had fun when Dad was there to save him ;)
Here are some more random pictures from our date night to Pizza Factory the other week. My mom had gotten surgery and couldnt lift Blake, so we took him with us. He was actually really good! Usually he is a monster at resturants. We took him again to Player's the other night and he was okay, mostly we just kept giving him smarties to keep him happy.
He kept smashing his face in the movie times display.
I did a little kithcep re-vamp. I was sick of the red. I had a started putting blue around other parts of the living room so I kept with that theme, and then added green and yellow and white. I'm super happy with how it looks, although I am going to add more green when I can get to Tai Pan next.
Sandy and I went to an Estate sale the other day and I found this cute basket and the blue one above for .50! I was super excited!
I also painted our calendar holder that same blue color. It was black, and it just looked so dark in with the other light colors, I love it so much more now!
Gotta love Ross frames and spray paint. ;)
Our master bedroom is still underway, I lost my umph. I need to get back on it... right now it looks like a hodge podge of random crap. Not good.
Want to know something funny... this post started out having no pictures to put with it... and ended up with an overload. :)








5 comments:
I know how you feel about the pregnancy thing...because for a while, that is how I felt with my first! I was so worried about the changes and whether or not I would be ready for it. I stressed about it for the longest time! (I know it's not exactly the same as going from one kid to two, but I felt the same way about getting pregnant at least.) You will know when it is right! The Lord will let you know! For me, it was overcoming my own doubts that was keeping me from wanting to get pregnant at first. Change is hard but also wonderful! It's just all about timing. :) Your decorating skills are fabulous! I know I have said that to you before, but you have the cutest taste in decor! I feel like I struggle in that area of my life! Hopefully I can decorate as fabulously as you someday. (Sorry this turned into such a long comment. haha)
Your posts remind me of myself. I laughed when you said " We(meaning Beau)" because that's totally how it is with Trav.
It's glorious taking kids to restaurants huh!? We did that last night. All 3 kids. It actually went quite smoothly.
Fun about the yard! We had a very small but clean well maintained backyard at our old house. Now our yard is a whole lot of dirt...
Decorating is the best huh. I'm trying to do Kenna's room. The only problem is I keep changing my mind and already bought a bedspread. Dang.
Oh Stefanie! You're amazing! Your decorations are so cute! And if anyone ever makes you feel like they don't like you, then just call me up because I love to be around you because you are just so amazing! :)
ps. we need to go walking more :)
SERIOUSLY! I love all the faces of Blake. He is just too cute! Have another baby:) But this time get a girl! ha! I would rather have them close together than too far apart to where they dont have much in common.(ha I dont even have kids!) But that is my thought.
Seriously can you come decorate my house? I want to redo it in that blue color and creme.
Oh my gosh, I saw thee CUTEST watering can at Target today!!! I wanted to buy it so bad, but.. I don't have a garden >:O
I know what you mean about kid #2 Now that I have at least one, and it's not as hard as I thought, I'm super excited! BUT, too, two just sounds like...a LOT, haha. We're just going to go for it though, it's time for us! I get a little sad too, but then I think of how much fun Em will have with another sibling :) That it's not necessarily taking away from her, but adding :)
Love your decor btw (I say it everytime), I wish we owned our place so I could feel like spending $$ on cute stuff!!
Post a Comment